Sunday, February 15, 2009

A day for the ladies!!!

Usually, I don't celebrate this day, I guess that why that explains why I'm still trying to figure out what I really want to do on the day of.  But I just wanted to stop and say Happy Valentines Day!!...Clearly, "V-Day" is nomore then a womens holiday, which is fine, because it's well deserved. I mean as guys we don't HAVE to do anything on this day but....we all know that would be NO BUENO...So for some of the people in the area, who still don't knoW where to eat, I'm going to help you out really quick.  Check out the list of hot and "romantic" restaurants in the Hampton Roads area.

Marcus Top Ten Restaurants  
  1. Ruth Chris, Virginia Beach
  2. Catch 31, Hilton, Virginia Beach
  3. Aldo's, Virginia Beach
  4. Aqua Vi, Sheraton, Virginia Beach
  5. Isle of Capri, Holiday Inn, Virginia Beach
  6. Club Soda, Norfolk 
  7. Cheesecake Factory, Virginia Beach
  8. Il Giardino Ristorante, Virginia Beach
  9. One Fish Two Fish, Virginia Beach
  10. Tautogs Restaurant, Virginia Beach
 

CHECK MY REFERENCES!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment