Sunday, February 22, 2009

Day 1 at University of Virginia

If you didn't know, my best friend TJ goes to University of Virgina (What a smart ass right?...I know)...So me, Ty, and Mia decided to take a random ass trip up here to Charlottesville when we got out of class on Friday bumping DRAKE the entire time. I've never been up to UVA for the weekend before so...I just thought it was going to be like any other college (except HU...there's no school Hampton). So the night started pretty normal...(drinking my good friend Paul Masson and my ace Henny)....However, the rest of the night drastically changed....I met this girl from the UVA basketball team who will soon be playing in the WNBA...we started talking about cars and I asked how much she was selling her Trailblazer for....this was her response...(I'm not...if u hit me up in April, I'll probably just give it to you for free...get my name and number and we'll chat)...wtf...I think I'm still a lil geeked from that convo...for some people this may not be a big deal but if you saw my car you would clearly understand why. After we leave the house...we go to this bar ( equivalent to Rooney's times a million...it was koo...everybody was friendly as hell)..The rest of the night started to trip me the fuck out. My best friend is part of some fraternity called Theta Delta Xi (where they have a twenty thousand dollar social budget...wtf). Right! (def. not apart of the Divine 9)...lol...we end up at his Frat. house, where me and Ty started to trip...I have never seen nothing like I'm about to tell...We pull up to mansion about 4 times bigger then the KINGDOM to see some guy standing dressed up as a human "Moserolla" flip...yes...Moserolla...lmao....Once we get inside, I look to my right to see this white couple of girls locking lips. I turn back to Ty and say..."This shit is unreal"...I ask my friend to lead me to the bathroom...where I was in for another surprise. I walk in to find two girls in there...I was told that the bathroom was CO-Ed...wtf...so I'm using the urinal and I catch these two black girls trying to take a peek at my man downstairs ( at the moment I really didn't know what to think...lol)..So we continue our tour around the house. We go downstairs to like some big room and there is a band playing downstairs on the left (they were actually good) and on the right is where u go get the beer and things like that. So we go up to the third floor where some of Tj's frat. brothers live ($200 a month for rent by the way...can we say cheaper than the Harbors?..lol). They live no way like the way we live (bunk beds, couch, like three to a room). Not for me!!!...so as we sit in the room talking to one of his brothers, we look down the hallway to see a door being kicked in (NO NO NO...the real kind, like there was no inside of the door). Everybody looked and kept talking like nothing happened. That was just day one...dont' be surprised if today is even more!!!!!

CHECK MY REFERENCES!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment