Wednesday, April 22, 2009

A Special Blog Edition...April 21, 2009


First I would like to say that my holiday yesterday was crazy.  Second, I would like to mention how fly the pictures that me and some of my n****s took last week....CHECK THE FACEBOOK to view them....

Now, for the the important stuff... about seventeen years ago I met this ugly a** Asian ni**a in preschool named Terry ( I'm sure you think I'm crazy because not many people meet people with the same name)...This dude has been around ever since....can't get rid of him...lol..I'm just playing... It's not many people out here that can say one of their best friends has been there since he or she was three years old... Welp!!!...I can!! Shout- out to my brother, my ace, my right hand mans, MY SON and my brother for his 20th birthday today...We have been getting in trouble since we were three years old and haven't stopped since...HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRO!!!...

That concludes my Reference Check for the day!!!...GET BACK TO SCHOOL WORK &

CHECK MY REFERENCES!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment