Friday, April 17, 2009

I'm Back...

Yea it's been a minute since yah boy blogged....I apologize, I've been so busy with this school work that I really haven't had too much time to get up here. But ya boy is back I assure you...It's just a few things that I'm going to summarize for today. First I would like to speak on the b.s. that Cassie has done....Why in the world would she do that nonsense to her hair? She looks like the man off of Fifth Element...lol..smh...Secondly, I would like to state that this Making the Band stuff is too much like a soap opera and the sad part is Diddy is making money on poor television. He should embarrassed on how grown a** men are representing him. Lastly, I would like to say follow me on twitter also...I'm updating my twitter all the time...www.twitter.com/checkmyref..

CHECK MY REFERENCES!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment