Friday, January 1, 2010

Lebron & Kobe Commercials vs Lil Penny

First off... I would like to say Happy Holidays to all of you. Secondly, I would like to say as the New Year comes in, I'm not asking for a specific New Years Resolution...all I ask for is God to bless me with wisdom, good health, and prosperity for all my family and friends. I hope everyone has a great time tonight whether if you're going to church or going out tonight...just be safe

Now, on to the important stuff...after watching to Kobe & Lebron Christmas commercials, it reminded me of the old lil Penny commercials. Side note ( I'm glad Lebron showed Kobe who is King on the court). Back to business, so I took some time to give you the privilege of watching both Lil Penny and Lebron/ Kobe commercials today.... As always!!!

CHECK MY REFERNCES!!!
&
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!






No comments:

Post a Comment