Friday, January 8, 2010

So were my parents lyin to me?

After my mid day nap I decide to blog just briefly before I catch Alabama and Texas game...I don't really care who wins this game I just want to watch some good college football. A few house keeping announcements to add...Congrats to William "Percy" Harvin, who was elected Offensive Rookie of the Year...Second, Plaxico Burress, another VB resident was denied his work release request...while we are on dumb ass athletes with guns lets head to DC, Gilbert Arenas, who had four guns in his locker was suspended indefinently without pay...smh...when will black athletes learn...Lastly, Nicki Minaj has a fat cat!!!!...just look at her pictures..lol...man oh man!

Anyways to the topic at hand, I was listening today on the radio and I guess the topic at hand was sex or whatever...somthin that caught my attention....Doctors have made it official that good sex isn't just good but healthy....As a child all I can remember is my parents tellin me how sex is bad for the body and relationships blah blah blah blah...Besides fornication which is the only reason why sex wouldn't be advised accordigly to ...Here are some reason why experts say safe sex is good for you...

1. Ease of depression and stress
2. Relief of Pain
3. Boost of Cardio Health
4. Countering Prostrate Cancer (Including Oral Sex- LADIES!!!)
5. Healing Wounds
6. Fighter against Aging

CHECK MY REFERNCES!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment