Sunday, December 6, 2009

Famous Apologies-

So I'm sitting in watching Tim Tebo bring the Gators back and something tells me look at ESPN on the internet. I was reading Tiger Woods apology for getting caught up in the game (don't shake your head, it happens to the best of us). After looking at this foolishness...I decided to look more into silly a** apologies...lol...

Here is my top list of apologies:

1. Of course, Tiger Woods- richest athlete in the world apologies for having an affair on his wife after he runs into a fire hydrant and a tree...Not only does Tiger apologize but he re-does his prenump. with his wife...I've always been Team Tiger but I personally think that was dumb...



2. The first minority president, William Clinton- apologizes to the country after eventually admitting his affair with formal assistant Monica Lewinsky, soon leading him to be only the second president to be impeached...

3. The world's most popular human fish, Michael Phelps- apologizes for smoking marijuana....ok ok ok...now not saying marijuana is a good thing or anything but what was he really doing wrong?...to each is own i guess "Big Fish"

4. Ok who remembers Kanye West ignorant ass outburst at the VMA's...smh...Kanyeezy apologies after getting on stage at VMA's to tell Taylor Swift that she didn't deserve an award over my wife Beyonce Knowles...smh...although I agree, there is a time and place for everything.

5. Sarah Palin's daughter was insulted by David Letterman in June...lol..he was joking about the raping of the 14 yr old girl...not funny, however, we all know he tells jokes...

6. The Apology of the Year goes to my fellow VA resident, Chris Brown, although I'm an advocate for not letting a female talk you down, I don't really support how he handled the situation. So now Chris is trying to rebuild his career after all his fans were women..smh..come on Breezy, make that money you can get another Rihanna...smh...

That will do for me...smh...
CHECK MY REFERENCES!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment