Tuesday, March 24, 2009

NSU tho Chris Brown?...Lets Be Serious

First off, I'm going to go ahead a put this disclaimer out there.  I'm not going on NSU...I love NSU and what it does for Hampton Roads ( Hampton is better...lol).  But media takeout reported today that Chris Brown is considering NSU for college of his choice.  His mom apparently feels that a college degree is very necessary at this time.  I wonder what he would major in...probably something like Physical Education...(not saying P.E. is a bad major) but we all know that he doesn't really need the degree, however, we know his career at this point is in need of a rebound after the RIRI situation.  But lets think about the other schools in Virginia he could attend ( University of Virginia, Tech, Virginia State, Virginia Commonwealth, Old Dominion, Christopher Newport, James Madison, George Mason, HAMPTON...lol).. I just want to know why NSU...( I mean the campus is nice...) but we all know, once you get in NSU it's hard as h** getting out....get it together my n****.

CHECK MY REFERENCES!!!



1 comment:

  1. lol...NSU? Nice Campus?! wat?
    C'mon Chris Brown..get it together..
    the only thing i can think is that his grades..SUCK!!

    ReplyDelete