Friday, March 27, 2009

Lawd...Have Mercy...look at this!!!

So...I'm sitting at my big sister house this afternoon and I my mouth drops and I lock into a slight daydream...At first I thought I was tweekin...lol...however, I was very wrong...I was on theybf...where I saw a picture of video girl Angel "Lola" Luv in the best article of lady clothing since Victoria Secret's was founded...lmao...She was wearing a fresh pair of sheer tights...omg...she almost deserves a moment of silence.  Now fellas imagine if you saw your girl walk into LOVE (shoutout to my bro Ant) wearing these tights...Would you trip? OR Would you take her back to the spot for a late night and early morning?...You want my answer?...My girl and I wouldn't make it no farther then my back seat...lol..jp...but check out this footage..

CHECK MY REFERENCES!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment