Tuesday, March 10, 2009

21 Days is Over...

As a lot of you know...me, Eron, Kirk and Ty quit one of our habits for 21 days. I'm not really going to speak too much on it. However, I will say this...you would be surprised how many people want to see us break the 21 days. People that never hit me up before, hit me up trying to kick it with me...lol..FRY!!!...Me and my boys are a lot stronger then some people thought...lol...Within the 21 days, we found a new found hobby...Monopoly( not the old fashioned game)! My brother decided to buy the board game and we haven't stopped playing since....Everyday you can gurantee that we are playing Monopoly from the time we get up until the time we go to sleep. I think if we spent as much time studying as we do playing Monopoly we would all be straight A students. But I tell you what Monopoly did do....it kept us away from our habit. Oh by the way the 21 days is OVER!!!!

CHECK MY REFERENCES!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment