Thursday, January 8, 2009

Why at 20?

For the ones who do not know my birthday is in nine days! ( I'll be accepting money, gifts, cakes, food, and any other gifts) According to the "Commonwealth of Virginia", your drivers license expires on your 20th birthday. Why they don't have it expire before or after, I have not the slightest idea. So to prevent any problems on January 16th I went this morning!

So I went out Virginia Beach to the DMV thinking that the lines would be shorter then the ones in Hampton, because nothing is ever right in this sorry a** city...lol...but when I get in the building I get this little ticket that tells me nothing about how many people are in front of me (if you ever been to the VA DMV, the tickets are including different letters and then numbers in numerical order). So after sitting there for about an hour in fifteen mintunes, I finally get to the cashier/ associate/ what ever else you want to call her. I just happen to have my HU shirt on and she gives me this long talk of how proud she is I'm not like the "typical" black man (if anyone really knows me, that really pisses me off when females talk about the typical black man). After she gives me this long fifteen minute talk, she tells me I have to sit down again and wait for my picture to be taken. I thought I was back in school for a minute with the "HU Run Around". I sit down again and some Captain Robo Cop lookin boy came over and told me I couldn't use my phone, I gave him the ni*** please look and kept texting my lil cousin who bored at school...lol. Finally I get called up to take my picture. I get up to another lady, and I was thinking someone should take a picture of her with this orange hair and show how stupid she looked...lol...

After I take my picture, I finally get my id and I ask the lady why isn't horizontal? She said I don't get it until I'm 21. So basically she told me I have to do all of this again next year...no no no see the devil is a liar cause I won't be going back no time soon...

What's so special about 20 that makes me get a new id?...why not 21, when it means something?..why do the people at the DMV work like robots?..and why in the hell did that lady have orange hair?...what was she thinking?.....

Oh and why don't you CHECK MY REFERENCES????

No comments:

Post a Comment