Tuesday, January 20, 2009

A Weekend With the Infamous Marcus Burnett...lol

Friday, January 16th was my birthday as you know ( Thanks for the Birthday wishes). Since my birthday was on a Friday, I made my birthday a five day weekend. It started Thursday night around 11:30 pm when I joined my big sisters (Mia, Jessica and Morgan) in shots (Goose + Bacardi = SMACKED!!!) I woke up on Friday and joined the team in helping me stop my New Years Resolution...lol...(geesh...thanks). After I went to my first (9am) class I declared the rest of the day a national holiday and began my weekend. I then joined the TEAM for a few shots of my favorite Jose' Cuervo ( cleared 2 bottles in three minutes)...TWISTED!!!!...From then on I was twisted for twelve hours straight. Saturday, ohhhhh boy what a day!!!!! SMACKED all day then went to my big sis ( KiKi) house warming party and then tapped out around one. Sunday ( POPPIN!!!) me and the team went to church at Calvary...and then for lunch at Outback. My special guest called from UVA to tell me they were on there way. By the time they got here I had already began my pre-gaming, when they got their, the notch turned up and we opened the Diddy (Ciroc). Once we finally got to the party (Not just the average house party!) at the Kingdom, it was a line standing off the porch. The team and I went ahead and walked in. Party was Poppin!!!!!!...For the second year in a row, yah boy party was poppin!!!!...I, Terry Parker, has officially finish having birthday parties. On to bigger and better things.

CHECK MY REFERENCES!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment