Wednesday, January 7, 2009

The Power of Karma....

It's kind of awkward that I'm starting my blog off with such a random topic but clearly it had to be spoken on.

So on Saturday, a good friend (Randall) and I went out to eat and just went to see how life is. So we started talking about how Karma is real. He was telling me about how as he gets older things that happened in the past are coming back around. Once we leave the restaurant I call my brothers ( Mike and Rashad...lol) and tell them about my paranoia with how Karma is real. For the ones who don't believe in it, trust and believe this sh** is real...lol

So since me and Rashad are friends going back to middle school, he knows how I was the most. For the ones who didn't know "back in day" I was the typical athlete. RIGHT!...that right there says enough. I've done my dirt in my day...lol...past tense!.Don't Judge Me...Anyways, so I was talking to them and I was like what if all the bad things that I did to girls in high school comes back to me with the one girl I really like. How would I feel?...What would I do?...Who is this girl?...these are all the questions that came to my head. Then I was wondering how can avoid it? It's too late now the dirt has been done, I'm just going to have to face the disappointment like the man that I am.

So until Saturday, I only had one New Year's Resolution in which I have already blown. It's only six days into the new year ( clearly going to be a blog). Now I've added to the list. I'm going to start take life serious. A lot of the mistake people make are clearly cause they don't recognize the consequences that come along with them. Someones emotions are a horrible thing to play with, so I decided I'm going to try the serious approach, and take things for what they are worth.

So as I sit here early in the morning writing this, I realize all of this came from a simple conversation about Karma. Nobody really realizes the Power of Karma and how Karma's a Bi***!!!

But before you realize that... I want you do one thing CHECK MY REFERENCES!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment